Thursday, February 12, 2009

Psalms 23

The Lord is my shepherd – that’s relationship!

I shall not be in want – that’s supply!

He makes me lie down in green pastures – that’s rest!

he leads me beside quiet waters – that’s refreshment!

he restores my soul – that’s healing!

He guides me in paths of righteousness – that’s guidance!

for his name's sake – that’s purpose!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death – that’s testing!

I will fear no evil – that’s protection!

for you are with me - that’s faithfulness!

your rod and your staff, they comfort me – that’s discipline!

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. – that’s hope!

You anoint my head with oil – that’s consecration!

my cup overflows - that’s abundance!

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life – that’s blessing!

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord – that’s security!

Forever – that’s eternity!

Author of elaborated material unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment